Lotus Servicing and Aftersales
Stratton Motor Company was appointed as an authorised Lotus service dealer in 1996, so we have an extensive knowledge of the entire model range. We have been servicing, repairing, restoring and modifying all Lotus models from Esprit, Elan, Europa to Elise, Exige and Evora for 25 years.
All Lotus servicing is undertaken in our state of the art workshop by Lotus trained technicians. Regular factory training ensures that our technicians are fully familiar with all the latest techniques applicable to your vehicle and they are up to date with all the developments through the years.
The added bonus is our proximity to the Lotus factory. We are situated only 10 minutes from Hethel, where Lotus cars are built today, meaning that we have strong ties with the brand and are up to date with all the recent developments.
Service your Lotus with our fixed price servicing from £270
Lotus Fixed Price Servicing
We can offer you the best service and maintenance package possible for your Lotus.
By having your Lotus serviced with Stratton Motor Company you will also benefit from the following:
- Only Genuine Lotus Parts used
- Two years warranty on all parts fitted
- Lotus approved lubricants and oil to original specification
- Guarantee on workmanship
- A signed certificate from Lotus Cars head office in Hethel confirming the genuine service
We operate with a very open mind with regards to the servicing of your Lotus. If you have a warranty policy active on your vehicle it is prudent to follow the manufacturer-approved servicing schedules to the last detail which we certainly advocate. However, for those vehicles that are not covered by a warranty, or just do not cover many miles we offer a fixed price servicing schedule where you have a basic service price and build additional menu items depending on age and mileage. Most importantly our Lotus fixed price servicing is flexible meaning you can add or remove any items you want following our expert advice. You will always be able to make a fully informed decision with any servicing or repairs.
We also offer a Service Plan. For more information on this please click here. If you would like to discuss the Service Plan further or to book your car into the workshop please contact our Service Department either by phone on 01508 530491 or by email at email@example.com.
We can also offer covered transportation to collect and/or deliver your Lotus and can fit in around your busy schedule. Please ask us for a quote.
We have access to all of the following manufacturer approved information/equipment for Lotus
- Manufacturer approved diagnostic software so we can interrogate fault memories of all electrical control units
- Ability to carry out all security-based functions such as coding control units and aligning new keys
- Manufacturer Approved four wheel alignment equipment with up to date specifications
- Repair manuals and wiring diagrams covering Heritage through to modern day vehicles
- Service schedules that will be presented to you on completion of every service we undertake
- Up to date technical product improvement information
- Up to date catalogue of common faults
- Modern and Heritage parts manuals
- MOT testing station
- Category A approved body and paint repair centres in the UK