Morgan Servicing & Maintenance
At Stratton Motor Company we are experts in all aspects of the Morgan marque; across the age and model range. We are able to service, repair, restore or modify your Morgan, whether it be a Plus 4, Plus 6, Aero 8 or a Three Wheeler. Morgans will benefit from regular servicing and maintenance.
In our Service & Aftersales department, we carry out fixed price routine services, using genuine Morgan parts, diagnostic equipment, specialist tools and we have our own onsite approved body shop.
Our Morgan Manufacturer trained technicians will follow each models service schedule with attention to detail, acquired from 17 years of experience dedicated to the brand.
Service your Morgan with our fixed price servicing from £349
We operate with a very open mind with regards to the servicing of your Morgan. If you have a warranty policy active on your vehicle it is prudent to follow the manufacturer-approved servicing schedules to the last detail which we certainly advocate. However, for those vehicles that are not covered by a warranty, or just do not cover many miles we offer a fixed price servicing schedule where you have a basic service price and build additional menu items depending on age and mileage. Most importantly our Morgan fixed price servicing is flexible meaning you can add or remove any items you want following our expert advice. You will always be able to make a fully informed decision with any servicing or repairs.
We also offer a Service Plan. For more information on this please click here. If you would like to discuss the Service Plan further or to book your car into the workshop please contact our Service Department either by phone on 01508 530491 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also offer covered transportation to collect and/or deliver your Morgan and can fit in around your busy schedule. Please ask us for a quote.
We have access to all of the following manufacturer approved information/equipment for Morgan
- Manufacturer approved diagnostic software so we can interrogate fault memories of all electrical control units
- Ability to carry out all security-based functions such as coding control units and aligning new keys
- Manufacturer Approved four wheel alignment equipment with up to date specifications
- Repair manuals and wiring diagrams covering Heritage through to modern day vehicles
- Service schedules that will be presented to you on completion of every service we undertake
- Up to date technical product improvement information
- Up to date catalogue of common faults
- Modern and Heritage parts manuals
- MOT testing station